Friday, October 14, 2005

Free Penis Enlargement Exercise 2

Penis Enlargement Workout Advice, Program For Hard Gainers.

These workout advice articles are provided by Men's Network Forum at Penis Health and are not checked for spelling errors so please be aware of this. The articles are written by people who are actually using natural penis enlargement techniques. All the exercises that are mentioned can be found in the natural penis enlargement programs that are mentioned on this site. Some of the articles also talk about penis enlargement pills, the top penis enlargement pills are also available to view on this site.

All the penis enlargement exercises mentioned in this post are described fully with videos and photos inside the member's area of Penis Health. Grab a lifetime membership today for only $48.95.

Hey guys,

Here is an outline of what is working for me:

I joined Penis Health in December 5, 2002 but I didn’t start the program for about a week or so after. I read through the program and allot of the other information on the site first. I printed off the workout log books to use and track my exercises. I was a little cautious at first mainly because I didn’t want to hurt myself so I started with the (beginner workout 7-10 mins) followed the schedule exactly checking off each day as I went. I did that workout for two weeks and then switched to (beginner workout 20-25 mins) and repeated it the same as the first for two weeks. I was also taking Invigorex pills at the same time. I hadn’t seen any gains yet but it was feeling stronger. At the time I wasn’t sure just how hard I should be putting pressure on myself when doing the exercises but I was keeping it about a five to a seven on a scale of ten for discomfort.

At this point I sent in for my free consultation, my main goal was for more length but girth as well and this is the workout I received:

The wake up cloth 3 minute
The Long Shlong 5 minute
The Jelq 5 minute
Pressured Long Shlong 5 minute
Jelq and hold 6 minute
PC Weighted 4 minute
The wake up cloth 2 minute

While I was waiting for the free consultation I went on to the next workout on the next schedule (beginner workout 35-40 mins). I was using that routine for about a week and then I received the consultation. I used this for about a week but didn’t really care for it and didn’t feel it was working as well as it should have as I was starting to see a difference in flaccid state. I decided to go back to the beginner workout 35 to 40 mins but I combined the two and am now using it like this:

The wake up cloth 3 min
The Long Shlong Heli 8 min
The Jelq and hold 10 min
The power stretch 6 min
Horizontal movement 5 min
PC Weighted 3 min
The wake up cloth 3 min (I am still doing PC flex’s)
For hard gainers we need to be doing more intense workouts then the average person to get the gains we want but you need to ease into them like I did. I work out allot and I looked at it in a similar manner. If I’m just starting a workout in a gym I would start by doing light weights and good form until your muscles and tendons get used to the extra strain. I looked at the Penis Exercises the same way although anatomically the two body parts are completely different. Your penis needs to get used to the stretching and pulling so take your time and ease into it. I haven’t been at it as long as some of you guys and haven’t seen the gains that some of you have but in the seven weeks I considered the first two to three weeks as getting in shape for the program. When I started the more intense workouts, I had gained ½ an inch in length within the first two weeks. I still haven’t seen allot of girth gains yet but I know its coming.

My workouts are 3 days on and one off and then two days on and one off. I will do these for about five to six weeks and then I will take four or five days off to rest my partner and then get back at it again. I’ll make sure I keep everyone posted on what’s going on and how my gains are going.

The biggest thing I’ve had to learn is patience


Cheers,
tinknocker

This post has been supplied to Penis Growth Information by our friends at Penis Health

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home